How can you get to Kyoto?
What’s the best way to get around Kyoto?
What’s the recommended way to get to Kiyomizu Temple from Kyoto station?
|Where is Kyoto located?|
|The nearest international airport to Kyoto is KIX.|
|Also you can get to
Kyoto by Shinkansen!
You will find the city designed with careful attention to pedestrians, and you will have no trouble walking or riding a bike between sightseeing spots.
- You can find them almost everywhere in town area.
- ¥620 ~
- Kyoto Station has a taxi stand exclusively for travelers from overseas.
- Some companies operate route buses. The major one is Kyoto City Bus and they have about 90 routes.
- If you want to visit many popular sightseeing spots in one day, you could take Kyoto City Bus number 200 and go round Kyoto on it.
- Hankyu: To Arashiyama and Kawaramachi
- JR: To Sagano and Uji.
- Keihan: To Kiyomizu-dera Temple and Fushimi Inari.
- Subway: To Keage Incline and Kyoto International Conference Center.
- Rental bicycles are reasonable and popular especially among visitors from overseas.
- There are many cycle rentals in the city
- Some streets have bicycle lanes, but some are very narrow so be careful when riding.