Free Mobile Wi-Fi Router Rental !
1Apply online! Apply at least one week before the date you want to borrow the router. Note that we are not open on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
2Borrow at our office You can borrow the router at Sharing Kyoto office close to Hankyu Karasuma station. We understand English, Chinese, and Japanese.
3Start using your mobile router! You can freely use the hotspot while you are enjoying your vacation!
4Return at our office You can return the mobile router at the same place you borrowed it from. If you have time when returning the router, please also tell us about your time in Kyoto!
- We want to improve our site and would like you to answer a questionnaire in return for the hotspot. We will hand you the questionnaire when you come to our office, and you can return it to us at the same time when you return the router.View Questionnare (sample)
- * We borrow the mobile router for free, but do require a deposit (a copy of your credit card or ¥10,000 in cash) in case the router is not returned or is lost.
- Type: Speed Wi-Fi Next w01 (KDDI)
- Maximum speed: Reception 110Mbps, Transmission 10Mbps
- Maximum operating time: 8h
- Maximum standby time: 12h
The Three Bears
Amy / Taiwan
John / England
Shufen / Taiwan
Andi / Malaysia
Mary / America
Daan / Netherlands
Olivia / Malaysia
- How many mobile Wi-Fi routers can I borrow?
- 1 device per person.
- How long can we borrow the router for?
- You can borrow the mobile router from 1 day to 30 days.
- Why is it free?
- We want to improve our site and would like you to answer a questionnaire in return for the mobile router. We will hand you the questionnaire when you come to our office, and you can return it to us at the same time when you return the router.