- These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern the use of the Tourist Information Service ("Service") provided by Agex Communications Inc. ("Agex") between the user of Service and Agex.
- Please agree to the Terms to use Service.
- The “Sharing Kyoto Terms of Service” (“Site Terms”) established by Agex shall apply for items not defined in the Terms. Site Terms shall take precedence over Terms in the case that the conditions contained in the two differ.
- (1) "Site" refers to the website "Sharing Kyoto" operated by Agex with the domain "https://sharing-kyoto.com/."
- (This includes the Site post-change if for any reason the domain or contents of the Site changes.)
- (2) “Basic Member(s)” refers to users who have registered as basic members of the Site.
- (3) “Premium Member(s)” refers to users who have registered as premium members of the Site.
- (4) "Member(s)" refers to individuals who have registered as Basic or Premium Members on the Site.
2. SERVICE DETAILS
(1) Service provides information via e-mail in reply to questions from Members regarding Kyoto.
The information provided includes information regarding restaurants, transportation, events, experiences, workshops, activities, shopping, landmarks, sightseeing spots, and weather in Kyoto.
- (2) Service provides information to questions from Members and does not offer travel plans or reservations for restaurants, accommodation, transportation, etc. on behalf of Members.
3. USING SERVICE
- (1) Service is available for use by Members.
(2) Members must fill out and submit the required information on the Site's designated questions page via the method prescribed by Agex. Responses will be made to the e-mail address entered by Member.
Questions can be asked in Japanese, English, or Traditional Chinese. Questions in other languages will not be answered.
- (3) Questions are limited to those regarding restaurants, transportation, events, experiences, workshops, activities, shopping, landmarks, sightseeing spots, and weather in Kyoto (Kyoto City & Uji City).
- (4) When Agex receives a question from Member in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, a response will be sent to the e-mail address entered by Member.
- (5) In responding to that stated in the preceding paragraph, Agex will provide information in response to questions from Member to the extent to which it is able.
- (6) Service is to be used at the volition and culpability of Member.
4. REFUSAL OF USE
- (1) Agex will refuse the use of Service in the following situations:
- 1. Member has a question regarding information not provided by Service.
- 2. There is a risk that Member will use Service for a purpose other than that originally intended.
- 3. There is a risk that Member may use Service illegally or in a manner that clearly deviates from public decency, morals, and standards.
- 4. There is a risk that Member will use Service in a manner that may damage the credibility of Agex or Service.
- 5. There is a risk that Member may violate Site Terms.
- 6. When it is determined that Member is interfering with Agex's business, such as by submitting a troublesome amount of questions.
- 7. When it is judged by Agex that Service cannot be provided for any other reason.
- (2) In accordance with the preceding paragraph, Agex shall not be liable for any losses or damages incurred by Member as a result of questions not being answered or Member being refused the use of Service.
5. CHANGES TO REGISTERED INFORMATION
- (1) Members shall notify Agex immediately if there have been any changes to the information entered in the necessary items section of the questions page or to any other information given to Agex.
- (2) Agex shall not be liable if Member becomes unable to use Service as a result of Member failing to notify Agex about changes to their registered information.
6. HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Agex will obtain information (including but not limited to registered information) necessary for providing Service from Members.
- (1) Agex is scrupulous about the contents of Service; however, the accuracy, up-to-dateness, usefulness, or any other matter regarding Service is not guaranteed.
- (2) Agex is not obligated to investigate any question submitted by Member.
- (3) If there are mistakes in the information provided by Member, such as in their e-mail address, and contact is unable to be made, Agex will not answer Member’s question.
- (4) Agex is not liable for Member not receiving an answer to their questions, an answer within the desired time frame, or any damages incurred as a result.
- (5) Agex agrees to no involvement in disputes between Member and third parties related to or as a result of Service.
8. COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGES
- (1) Member shall compensate Agex (including attorney’s fees) for any damages incurred due to the breach of Terms or any other reasons attributable to Member.
(2) To the extent of not being grossly negligent or intentional, Agex shall take no responsibility for damages incurred (including indirect damage or loss of profits) by Member as a result of violations of obligations stipulated in the Terms.
In addition, in the event that Agex is liable for damages, Agex shall be liable only for general damages directly incurred by Member as a result of violations by Agex of its obligations.
9. APPLICATION OF SITE TERMS
Items not defined in these Terms shall be governed by Site Terms. Site Terms shall take precedence over Terms in the case that the conditions contained in the two differ.